Hi Edgar!  I haven't seen posts from you in a while.  I thought maybe you'd
transcended this plane into a higher one.  Thanks for your post and your
comments.

I think your reading of my post as stating that perceptions (such as sense
of touch) are not illusory, and deducing from that statement that I said
"...aspects of the objective world are not illusory" is invalid, although I
could see where you could make that interpretation.  It all depends on how
and to what you apply the term 'aspect'.

Your dualistic mind creates the objective world.  It is an illusion.
Perceptions are not aspects of an objective world.  The objective world is
an aspect of your dualistic mind.  Your immediate perceptions (like sense of
touch), prior to any intellectualizations, are real.  They are aspects of
your Buddha Nature.  As soon as you exercise your dualistic mind and
intellectualize your perceptions, like classifying them as good or bad, you
are creating illusions.

I used the word 'pain' in my original because Anthony used it.  I always try
to directly address a post if I'm responding to it.  I've the term 'sense of
touch' in this post to be more precise.  'Pain' could be interpreted as an
unpleasant or undesirable sense of touch.  As soon as you classify the sense
of touch as unpleasant or undesirable then you're intellectualizing.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to clarify this.

...Bill!