Al,

Who is the standard bearer? You? Who defines morality? It's easy to
pick on Zen. It's harder to stand up for what you believe in. What is
the correct belief system? Who shall be our moral guide? I'm still
waiting for your answer.

Chris

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "fitness4u2163" <fitness1...@...>