JM,

I agree with your view that all form is illusion rather than Bill's view that such things as sensory input are real and not illusion. Form doesn't apply just to visual or tactile forms, it includes everything other than pure formless ontological energy.

Then go one step further and realize that the forms are what appear in the reality of the conscious present moment, so we must accept that the forms, seen as illusion are what is real, as well as the formless energy of which they are forms.

Edgar