Al,

I have read the Zen forum. With Masters such as Bill! and JMJM. If
these great minds have not convinced you of the benefits of Zen, then I
certainly will be of no help.

Zen Buddhism teaches of the Eight-Fold Path. This may be interpreted as
a 'moral' teaching if you like, but as soon as you attach your
judgement as such, you are losing the essence of Zen.

Your answer is within. Good luck in your search.

Chris

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "fitness4u2163" <fitness1...@...>