Maybe I can still get in to those temples that make you pay to sit.

So, what were your Zen qualifications again? You read some books? You
visited some temples? Now you can judge other's perceptions of Zen.
What made you give up on it? What are you following now? You may have
alot of knowledge (you think), but you definitely lack understanding.

Still waiting..........

Chris

p.s. I think Bill and JM are fine examples of Zen practitioners!

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "fitness4u2163" <fitness1...@...>