Anthony Wu <There are strict rules governing material world, down to
subatomic particles. I tend to believe the same applies to the
spiritual world. It is not convincing that a personal god can set the
rules.>>

Hell Yeah! And what we have in most zen groups is a bunch of half-
baked knuckle-dragging pot-heads who think that smoking a blunt is the
way to nirvana.

HO HO HO