JM,

"I" really appreciate this lesson. "I" will make a conscious effort
to work on "my" CAAAS starting today! Your wisdom is obvious. "I"
enjoy your participation. Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

Chris.

p.s. I find it hard to not say I. But I will work on that as well!

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Jue Miao Jing Ming -
覺妙精明" <chan.j...@...> wrote:

> Happy New Year Everyone,
>
> Some of you may already have made your New Year Resolution.  Here
is one
> for your reference --- to be Buddha.  :-)
>
> Let us imagine that one day, you were enlightened.  You walked on
the
> street and tell everyone that you are Buddha and ask them to
listen or
> follow you.  What do you think will happen?  :-)
>
> To be Buddha is not about enlightenment.  Instead, it is more
about how
> many you have helped to liberate from suffering.  The more people
you
> have helped, the bigger the Buddha you shall be.  Make sense?
This is
> labeled as merit.  Of course enlightenment helps, but that is not
what
> being Buddha is about.
>
> "To be Buddha, is to be transmitted with the heart of Buddha.  The
heart
> of Buddha composed of nothing other than the heart of every
sentient being."

> Now, if you think this is too hard and you still have many in
house
> chores to work on, then I would suggest the following:
>
> Manage your CAAAS - Craving, Anger, Attachment, Arrogance,
Suspicion.