Hi Chris again,

It feels good to post and having a feedback from posting. Do you think
that apart from the practice what we most need is having the warm of
human contact?.  What do we do with our practice without the practice
of natural spontaneous human warm coming from the heart?.

I´m still in Spain at present dealing with multi issues in connection
with health, financial, sentimental...Life is pretty intense right
now.  And yet I don´t feel like it to go to any of that meditation
centers where the talk of the last "enlightenment arrivals" giving
endless instructions to endless arrivals beginers seem to be longer
than the silence of sitting down...

I feel a lot of more release now by practicing alone and writing to
this group. There is something about the different participants in
these group that helps me to connect better with other human fellows
and the practice without practice.

I´m happy to hear that you are going back to the zen center.  I´d like
to hear your experience over there.  I haven´t been in my Edinburgh
sangha for very long, though there are some members who keep
occassionaly in touch trough email.

I´m writing to you with laptop from my fiance.  I´m sitting by the
Mediterranean sea.  Everything is calm.  There is a little breeze and
a pale sunshine reflecting over the waves.  I send you and all of you
this moment so fresh and so invigorating.

With open heart your hearts in my heart
Mayka