A bow to Elijah. In deed, this is my witness as well. It is so beautifully said in such simple terms. Especially, I noticed that "we" are used instead of "I". It is indeed we after all.

I am tempted to change some of the terms to be used in our classes. Yet, I personally prefer Elijah's terminology.

   * Love to Compassion (pure heart & no self)
   * Purity of Energy to Universal Chi (The Exquisite Existence In
     Emptiness)
   * Pause to Ding (more than stillness, spaciousness, calmness)
   * Motivation to Notion (Every rising of notion is karmic)

Especially I like this phrase, when we are one with the Infinite, or "From the harmonious being, equilibrium and joy; the whole egocentrism perishes." It is not just while meditating. It is about living our everyday life.

"Dharma is in everyday life.  Buddha enlightens from everyday life."

This posting has touched my heart. Truly grateful I remain,
JMJM

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org