Greetings ED-

I would say you are correct :-)

Interestingly, I am an American, and I have never been out of my country. I
have always been this way, even before i discovered Jung, zen, or Asian
literature and writing.

I do not know if one is superior to the other. I only know that for me, the way
I am is best.

It does cause me difficulties though - I am often misunderstood, very often.
People "don't know how to take me" many times. They think me quite eccentric
and strange.

Artie

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "ED" <seacrofter...@...> wrote:

> For whatever reasons, you appear to possess (an allegedly East Asian)
> perceptual mind rather than (the allegedly Western) discursive mind. Is
> one superior to the other, and if so, why?
>
> --ED

FROM: Over the hills and far away. . .
The way to do is be. Lao Tzu