From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Where's Mayka?
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 9 August, 2010, 15:38

Hi Mayka,
My point was: There are almost as many points of view on these issues as there
are humans.
To most humans, what the "right" thing to do, for themselves, is *not* a
puzzlement.
Those, like Anthony, who appear to be confused, could seek a source whom they
can trust to guide them.
--ED

--- In zen_fo...@yahoogrou ps.com, Maria Lopez <flordel...@. ..> wrote:

Hi Ed:

What are you doing?.  How things are going?.  Thank you for the good
intentioned link you posted.  I opened the link and just look on the surface.
Haven't read it.  My eyes resent a little bit too much reading on the computer
screeem. Your intentions of help are appreciated, though.

This part of the practice of sitting down wherever I am and with whatever stuff
is going on in my body and mind,  is always a lot of more effective and wiser
than any scietific, hipothetical, intelectual  reading I can do.  It also found
of both: great help and benefit the sharing of those practicioners who have
evolved enough in the practice and because of that can talk about their own
direct personal experiences and how their responses and isights.  All the rest
is another way of entertainment.

Friends, there is something that can not be cheated on and no matter how
hard our unskillful mind tries and that is the insight that comes through real
diligence and  work in the practice.  Even when I am a very lazy one, still I
am able to see this truth.  There is no escape from all the non sense within
us.  But just diligence in the practice and the courage of facing it what is
really in us without running away to punch the pillow or reading and reading
and more reading....

Mayka