From: Ari <aelindem...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] EGO
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 11 August, 2010, 7:35 AM

Ari,

Though I myself have not gone through the same nightmare, it reminds me of a
Buddha saying that practice should not be carried out in a too tense way. The
strings of the musical instrument should not be too tight or too loose.
Sakyamuni himself experienced a feeling like having a being inside his body
trying to tear his insides apart, when he did the extreme meditation. So try
going the 'middle way'.

Anthony

*I see. I think I tend to be harsh and disciplined in my approach. I definitely
don't meditate with any kind of kindness or love towards myself.

*I still, though, only meditate one hour per day or less.

*Thank you for your response.

Best,
Ari

?  I'm going to go about my meditation, and not let the dream freak me out, but
really, would not like to have another one!

Best,
Ari