Ari:

Poor thing.  Sorry to hear about such an horrific dream.  I wonder if it means
that you are going under an intense change in your life. Not always the meaning
of unpleasant dreams is negative and sometimes they mean well on the contrary
as
Bill was pointing out in his mail. Have you ever to face your own dream while
dreaming?.   If you could do that whatever is there will be resolved during the
dream.  I also agree with Anthony advice about be relax and very kind to
yourself while practicing.  Slowly, slowly.  No rush. No expetations.  We go
nowhere as we are already arrived in the here and the now, the chopper is
chopped!.

A hug
Mayka

Thank you, Makya.  No changes in my life.  Same old boring stuff.  My husband
also  has had nightmares, and after finding this out, I no longer give it much
energy.  I may have been thinking of the tornado and how the neighbor family
was
"chopped up".  Maybe I am too harsh in my practice. I know I have no love for
mysellf and am harsh on myself almost all the time.  I'm trying to work on
loving myself, because I can't love anyone else until I have love for myself.

Thank you for your kindly post and your hug :-)

Best,
Ari