Hi Anthony,

I don't know where to sign up either.

Sorry.
JM

On 8/13/2010 4:31 PM, Anthony Wu wrote:

JMJM,
Though it is good to read your link to wikipedia, Mayka did not ask you about the authenticity. She wants to know how to 'sign' the article, so that she can be one of the supporters of your view.
Anthony
By the way, the scenes described reminds me of the Viking blood still flowing in the young Danes. They regard others' suffering as fun.

--- On *Fri, 13/8/10, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 /<chan.j...@gmail.com>/* wrote:

    From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <chan.j...@gmail.com>
    Subject: Re: [Zen] Fwd:Calderon Dolphine
    To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Friday, 13 August, 2010, 10:36 PM

    Hi Mayka,

    I did some research for its authenticity and found this...

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whaling_in_the_Faroe_Islands

    JM

    On 8/13/2010 1:44 AM, Maria Lopez wrote:
    JMJM;
    Where do we have to sign on here?
    Thanks
    Mayka

    <http://sg.mc761.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=chan.j...@gmail.com>/*

        From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <chan.j...@gmail.com>
        <http://sg.mc761.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=chan.j...@gmail.com>
        Subject: [Zen] Fwd:Calderon Dolphine
        To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com

<http://sg.mc761.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com>,
        zenliv...@yahoogroups.com

<http://sg.mc761.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=zenliv...@yahoogroups.com>,
        heartc...@googlegroups.com

<http://sg.mc761.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=heartc...@googlegroups.com>,
        hw...@googlegroups.com
        <http://sg.mc761.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=hw...@googlegroups.com>
        Date: Friday, 13 August, 2010, 0:28

            Please keep list going around the world....hit forward
            请向全球传递这封信
            and add your name to the bottom of the list before you
            send it on!
            并把你的名字放在末尾并发送
            Just sign and send on, this is serious.
            请一定签名并发送,这事非同小可!
            Denmark is a big shame.
            丹麦是我们的耻辱
            The sea is stained in red and
            海洋被血染成红色
            in the mean while
            但是
            it’s not because of the climate effects of nature.
            这不是由于自然气候导致的
            viewfile.jpg
            It's because of the cruelty that the human beings
            (civilised human)
            是因为残忍的人类(文明社会的人)
             kill hundreds of the famous and intelligent Calderon
            dolphins.
            残忍的杀害了上百头人类已知并且具有高智商的卡德龙海豚
            viewfile2.jpg
            This happens every year in Feroe Iland in Denmark .
            这种事情每年都发生在丹麦的斐罗岛
            In this slaughter the main participants are young teens.
            这场大屠杀的主要参与者是年轻人
            WHY?
            为什么会这样?
            A celebration,  to show that they are adults and mature!
            因为这是一场庆祝,一场显示他们已经长大了的成人礼
            viewfile3.jpg
            In this big celebration, nothing is missing for the fun.
            这场声势浩大的庆祝活动被举办得完美无缺
            Everyone is participating in one way or the other
            每一个人都有自己这样那样的庆祝方式
            killing or looking at the cruelty “supporting like a
            spectator”
            亲自参与谋杀,或以极大的对杀戮热情和对生命的残忍作着一名看客
            viewfile4.jpg
            Is it necessary to mention that the dolphin calderon
            我们有必要对卡德龙海豚有些了解
            like all the other species of dolphins,
            他们就像其他种类的海豚
            it’s near extinction and they get near men to play and
            interact
            已经濒临灭绝,并且有着人类一样的反应能力和智商
            In a way of PURE friendship
            以一个“纯粹”的友情的方式
            viewfile5.jpg

            viewfile6.jpg

            They don’t die instantly
            他们暂时不会立刻死去
            they are cut 1, 2 or 3 times with thick hooks
            他们重复地被粗粗的渔钩划伤皮肤
             And at that time the dolphins produce a grim cry like
            that of a new born child每当这个时候,我们能否听到他们像
            初生婴儿一样稚嫩而又无力的啼哭声?
            viewfile7.jpg
            But he suffers and there’s no compassion
            但他们只能默默忍受,没有一丝多余的怜悯
            while this magnificent creature slowly dies in its own blood
            当这神奇的生物慢慢在自己血液的包围中失去生命
            viewfile8.jpg

            viewfile9.jpg
            Its enough!
            我们看够了!
            We will send this mail
            我们会接力发送这封邮件
            until this email arrives in any association defending the
            animals
            直道他到达环保组织手中
            we won’t only read.
            我们不会袖手旁观
            That would make us accomplices, viewers
            因为那样会使我们变成帮凶!看客!
            viewfile10.jpg

-- Be Enlightened In This Life - We ALL Can
    http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com  <http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com/>
    http://www.heartchan.org  <http://www.heartchan.org/>

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org