From: Anthony Wu <wu...@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Where's Mayka?
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 15 August, 2010, 0:22

Mayka,

If white represents Jesus, Buddha, saints, Messiah, heroes and other unselfish
persons, and black represents Satan, Mara, devils, looters and rapists, then
white is better. You should remember we are not in the nirvana world. We are in
the imperfect world where conventional wisdom rules. Escapism or nihilism does
not work fine.

Anthony