If I am so upset and somehow angry at the fact that I couldn't make it to TNH
events in the UK is because I am unable to keep the discipline of daily sitting
down.  Those retreats are very helpful and supportive towards recharging the
energy of the practice.  I have to do everything in this path on my own and by
internet...So Sad!!!!
*What are you talking about? He takes everyone, doesn't he? I have heard of
people dying of cancer, lying on the floor for sittings.  I am legally
and because of the pills I take, would not be able to sit the number of hours
and average person could sit.  I'm sure he would not discriminate against me
because of my disability?????