Namaste, and thank you.

I will think long and hard about your words (I've been doing zazen for awhile
now, but not without difficulty).

I do find some of the comments (and I apologize to anyone here) a little
condescending, like "you haven't figured that out yet?" On another site, I just
got cryptic comments like "fear of death is fear of life," which didn't really
help at all.