Dear Anthony

Thank you for the compliment and the literarl correction. Perhaps this will
help you not take Donkey so literally.

Narudin Tale

Nasrudin's donkey, frightened by something on the road, opened a fast run,
carrying nasrudin on his back. The villagers, unaccustomed to see Nasrudin
moving at such unusual pace, started laughing and yelled: "hey, nasrudin, where
are you going in  such a hurry?!" "i have no idea!" shouted nasrudin back, "ask
my donkey!"

So, now we are back to -- Donkey is never happy.

If you pay attention you will see many donkeys on the loose in here, they
outnumber the indivduals in here a thousand to one . . .

K among the oats carriers