Dear Artie

I am a little confused by such emphatic posts, perhaps you can elaborate.

Why would "zen" in the US be shallow, could you give some evidence of this?

Are these people you talk about that make money just using "zen" to make money?

Haven't most Zen lineages been in the business to pull in money.  Zen in terms
of Organization, has always had a variety of experiences with money.  Money is
part of the "zen" path.

Why are they not teaching, what is the proof of this "not teaching."

donkey is wearing his shades today, still unhappy

K among the curious