The morning mist glowing with that soft, soft, subtle, rainbow light of pearls,
even as the sun burns it away...

The mewing of the stray cats as I put out my leftovers to feed them...

The rolling, flying dragon clouds playing in a piercingly blue sky at midday...

Anthony's (here in the zen forum) sincerity...

A ruby-throated humming bird coming to investigate me as I sit on the veranda,
close enough that I could have reached out and touched it...

The smile on the head librarian's face when I tell her all the books are
shelved...

The smell of garlic sauteing in butter...

My dog laying his head in my lap as his tail gently wags...

Bill's wisdom here in the zen forum...

The sound of far-off thunder rolling away and away...

The scent of the neighbors tree laden with apples on the hot wind...

My niece climbing into my lap ans asking me to read her a story...

The laughter of my friends as we talk after dinner...

And I could go on and on and on some more. All the mysticism, beauty, wonder,
and heart-felt satisfaction I will ever need are found in these things.

Artie