DP,

There is certainly immense intelligence embodied in the universe but it is not
the God imagined by Christians. The Christian God as usually thought of is a
delusion and delusions are the antithesis of Zen which deals only with reality
as it actually is. Anyone who believes in the usual Christian God does not know
Zen.

Edgar