Whoops!  I sent that too soon.

I was going to say that regular  seems to improve my worship experience - I can
just stand, just kneel, just sing, just look around at my fellow congregsnts
and share communion without so much internal chatter and commentary. I even
find myself finding value in sermons that would have been way too coservative
for me previously. Being aware of my tendency to judge each statement has
allowed that judging to relax a bit and instead notice what is interesting in
people's speech. A more relaxed and whole-hearted experience.

On the other hand, why are you asking?  If you are starting out with Zen,
starting out with a new Church seems a bit much. And if you are in some
religious community, just see how the shifts in your perspective alter the
experience of that community.

Thanks,
Chris Austin-Lane
Sent from a cell phone