It has that sense of wonder, the awe of great poems from The Masters.

Thank you

-----Original Message-----
From: roloro1557 <>
Sent: Thu, Sep 16, 2010 1:34 am
Subject: [Zen] To Kirk

To Kirk:

A bird in a secluded grove sings like a flute.
Willows sway gracefully with their golden threads.
The mountain valley grows the quieter as the clouds return.
A breeze brings along the fragrance of the apricot flowers.
For a whole day I have sat here encompassed by peace,
Till my mind is cleansed in and out of all cares and idle thoughts.
I wish to tell you how I feel, but words fail me.
If you come to this grove, we can compare notes.
(Master Fayan, 885-958 AD, China)