I took up biking recently. After a few thousand miles, I have started to be
able to bike in a straight line. The trick to going straight is this: do not
turn to either side. It helps to attend to the bike riding rather than planning
or remembering.

Not am answer to your question, but I do bike by some very intriguing morning
mists.

Thanks for the chance to type this,

Chris Austin-Lane
Sent from a cell phone