Anthony-

I really like you :-) and as in my other post, I think your sincerity shines
through. How's that for an answer? :-)

I'm very glad my experiences (getting rid of overlays) have been of benefit to
you, it makes me smile :-)

I don't consider myself all that advanced either, I'm just older and so have
had time to accumulate some experience.

You are most welcome,
Artie