Hi Mayka-

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 1:16 AM, Maria Lopez <flordel...@...> wrote:

    "The expression of  "less develop nations" is no more than a very ignorant
idea invading countries have over other countries to excuse themselves for the
destruction and imposition of their own culture over other cultures.  But most
of it to exploit them, stealing and slavery them in many ways. Â My view about
the human race is that the bad people are always the winers and the ones who
promote real civilization based are always the losers.  Undevelop or Develop
countries is just a wrong perception we all have about different cultures based
in our own wrong perceptions."
--End of quote----------------------------------------------------

I don't think you're being cynical at all. I think you are being honest and
seeing reality quite clearly.

The idea that people are just products of their genes, their geographical and
atmospheric conditions etc is obvious nonsense and is a very transparent
attempt to use "science" to justify genocide and slavery (among other
atrocities). It would be laughable if we weren't talking about genocide,
kidnapping people to enslave them, and theft of the entire continents that were
once peoples homelands.

People are more than bundles of genes acted on by geographical and atmospheric
conditions! People have consciousness. And deep down whether they want to admit
it or not, people know the difference between right and wrong.

Science has simply replaced religion as the justification in this form of a
very old argument. "Well, it's evolution don't you see? Survival of the fittest
you know. . . " BS! The Native Americans were (and still are) correct, most
white people are greedy and will stop at nothing to get what they want.

===The definition of "Manifest Destiny" from Wikipedia:==============
The term combined a belief in expansionism with other popular ideas of the era,
including American exceptionalism, Romantic nationalism, and a belief in the
natural superiority of what was then called the "Anglo-Saxon race". It is based
on 3 ideas: 1)The virtue of the American people and their institutions; 2)The
mission to spread these institutions, thereby redeeming and remaking the world
in the image of the U.S.; and 3)The destiny under God to accomplish this work.

Note number 3. Now instead of using "god" to justify the genocide and other
heinous actions they are trying to use science. Yeah. Same old sh*t, different
era. Dressing it up in scientific clothes doesn't change what is actually is.
First it was "God says we must do this." Now it's "We can't help it, our genes
made us do it."

Don't let these science-spouting white boys get you down, Mayka.

Artie :-)

DISCLAIMER: I am an American white woman of Irish extraction.