Thank you Artie for the kindnest of your post.  You must be also amongst those
ones who sees the nonsense of the world but can't do much about it except from
practicing to swim in its dirt waters without being affected by it.  As it one
was in the lotus pond dirty waters growing as a white lotus flower.  And this
is not an exotic say even when It may look like but a very profound insight I
had during a long retreat in which I used at night to sit down on a bench in
front of the lotus pond at the Plum Village Monastery in France.  It was spring
many, many lotus started to sprout out alone my retreat.  They were not still
flowers at my arrival.  I saw them coming out slowly slowly with growing of the
full moon.  And at my return from the retreat I kept painting the same white
lotus flower over and over and over.

Anyway, Your say goes into similar conversation lines but in a different land
as Europe.  We were a group of people this last summer and we all reached to
conclussion that it may be an evil force that has overtaking the power in the
world.  As you say there is a change of clothing but not inside.  The European
Union made Spain to cut off hundreds of olive trees that were more than a
hundred years old.  It also made kill thousands of healthy cows to keep the
economy running.  Now wants to destroy hectareas and hectareas of vynards
plants that have been there for years and years producing grapes and very nice
wine.  And yet when you try to eat fruit in the UK it cost you a fortune!!!.
It's all nonsense.  It's actually very frightening what is happening in the
whole world.  In each area of the world with its own nonsense going on.  We can
only do one thing and that is to practice in a way that all that dirt won't
destroy the best in us.

Losing or wining, does it matter while we keep enjoying the dancing?
Mayka