From: Chris Austin-Lane <ch...@austin-lane.net>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Sharing religions
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 7:40 PM

Ahh, every culture has repellent bits. Just the other morning I caught myself
spending so much time ianswering email on my smart phone that I did not wake my
daughter up until 7 am, depriving her of a promised early morning read aloud
time from Journey to the West from her father.  Getting caught up in the
smart-phone stimulation of my system at the expense of reading to our children
is I'm sure going to be widely condemned in the future.

I'm certainly not going to go and classify some arbitrary list of cultures into
"Good" and "Bad"  What would the wisdom of that be?