From: audreydc1983 <audreydc1...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: Sharing religions
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2010, 2:41 PM

That's a terrific story, Kristy! It made me smile. :)
I love to give gifts to children, as I will have none of my own (due to
choice). My cousins are having kids left and right, a friend's sister is having
a baby boy, and there are many of my friends who already have terrific children
(my brother-in-law and sister-in-law just had a daughter, too!). Sometimes, I
feel that I'll never stop crocheting baby afghans! LOL!
The awesome aunts and uncles in this world are a blessing to parents - often
with time and money to spare (often, not always), they can nurture and teach
children in ways that parents can't (or are unable to).
The joy on a child's face is a hard thing to match - perhaps later, you can
teach him about service to others, and about being humble. For now, he gets to
be a kid! :D

~Audrey