Ed,

I haven't kept up with the Zen Forum for several months.  It seems I come back
to where I left off, always agreeing with Master Bill.  In recalling past posts
I always seemed to disagree with your point of view on zen.  I do recall some
agreement. I know I always admired your perspective on reality and illusion. I
seldom read the articles you've posted, but was always interested in what YOU
had to say about them. I have DEFINITELY learned from your perspective and I am
sorry that I have never told you so.

Thanks for your post.

Chris D.