Hi Mayka,

Welcome to the real world of humans, whose intrinsic non-Buddha nature
(as it has evolved) is self-interest.

;-)  --ED

> Hi Mike and Everyone!
   > If everytime one has a dissapointment in any established religious
institution whether that dissapointment was in Christian, Muslim, Jew,
Buddhist, Zen Buddhist, etc, etc institutions:  and  afterwards acts as
a destructor towards the institution from which dissapointment took
place, then it doesn't sound a very wise way of doing towards oneself.
> I certainly include myself in this unwise way of doing as I've
recently experienced a great dissapointment in the TNH institutions
which lead me to criticism of them. Though never as irrespetuos or
destructive as many atheists show themselves ugly behaviour in front of
Christianity.  This harmful way of doing doesn't affect the instituions
established but just to the ones who carries away such violent shows.
> When I look deeply into myself, I realice that it was me all the way
alone who built up a pedestal to that institution.  It was me who caused
herself the dissapointment for building a pedestal of "holiness,
peace....to the institution".  They weren't the ones!!!. Having seeing
this within myself I am now grateful having found that institution from
which I was introduced in the walk of zen buddhism.   > I was ever
dissapointed in any Christian institutions because I never built up a
pedestal to the instituion!.  And so my experience was always healthy
and positive.  It was positive because I never put that instituion in a
pedestal.  I saw it for what it was.  And so I could get all the benefit
from it and never the dissapointment and the anger and frustation that
comes with it.   > Mayka