From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Chris Austin-Lane
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 9:19 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: RE: [Zen] Bible, God, etc.

When you swim well, your intelligence is not separate from your action, but
indivisible. At that point the things you could think about swimming, things
you read in books, are not necessary to think. The intelligence is there in the
action.

All these words about thoughts vs perceptions seem to have a viewpoint of
analysis. To analyse without the view point of analysing, you swim, answer
questions about swimming, give explanations of swimming, all without leaving
the spot.