From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of things_rose
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 12:12 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zen] 'Having a problem with somebody' - Bill, et al

Hi Bill and Group

Bill, in a previous post to DP you said something about when one has a
problem with someone, it is never theirs it's always yours. This is
something that I have previously found VERY intruiging. I've investigated it
recently in my own life, to a greater or lesser degree. I seem to be able to
*manage* it with small issues, but with big issues...wow, it's difficult.
Could you say more about it? What I'd really like is get some real life
(possibly extreme?) examples of how this has worked out (peace of mind) for
you maybe, or for others. To my western mind, the idea that *it* is not the
other persons fault/problem is kinda counterintuitive. But I can see the
potential for peace of mind in getting out of this particular habit of mind.

This has been swimming around in my brain for days now, so anyone, if you
have any thoughts, that'd be great! And I don't really mean just soundbites
and corny one liners, I mean actual examples from your life.

Thanks

Rose

database 5503 (20101004) __________