From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 5 October, 2010 4:25:20
Subject: [Zen] Re: Don't pray in my school and I won't think in your church.

Mike,
I do not contradict you.
However, do you feel the same outrage toward Jews, Christians, the UK, US,
Israel, etc. for their horrible slaughters of native peoples?
http://www.counterpunch.org/blum10012010.html  (Read if you choose to; don't if
you don't)
--ED

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, mike brown <uerusub...@...> wrote:

Thanks Mayka, reading you loud and clear! Just one thing. I think that
"aggresive and destructive" criticism can sometimes be a good thing. The recent
demonstrations in London against the Popes visit there spring to mind. Here is
the head of a religious organisation that systematically brushed under the
carpet instances of child rape in order to preserve its good name. Shame. And
what does he say in his address? (are you listening DP?)
He compares unbelief in faith to the rise of Hitlerism in Germany. Wanker! He
should be locked up. I'm serious.

Mike