Ladies...

________________________________
From: Kristy McClain <healthypl...@yahoo.com>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 5 October, 2010 22:16:12
Subject: Re: RE: [Zen] Bible, God, etc.

No Maria...

It is you with the attachment.  You have done this often before,   (and I
believe it is deliberate, as I  pointed it out to you before.  You have
"attachment " issues with me.  The truth is, I don't spend any time thinking
about  you.  I don't know you and its difficult for me to understand  your
posts
, so I often don't read them.  As said, it doesn't matter.  Just  don't bother
to reply to  anything I might posts.  If you have further comments, please
offer
them off-list privately, as such a topic is not relevant to this group.

 Be well.. Kristy