:-)

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org

On 10/19/2010 5:59 PM, mike brown wrote:
JMJM,
Just like to state that I didn't get that info from the Larry King programme! You're right about the need to still "sit through", however to know that we are somehow changing our brain/thoughts for the positive in a concrete, physiological way frees us from a lot of the esoteric and ceremonial nonsense that Zen is clouded in (no offence meant, but 'spirit' and 'chi' could be put into that category).
Mike

*From:* Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <chan.j...@gmail.com>
*To:* Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wed, 20 October, 2010 9:43:33
*Subject:* Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question

Yes, as per Larry King program, about 2-3 weeks ago, a bunch of scientists did say that our brain can be changed.

Yet even if we accept this discovery, we still need to "sit through".

Knowing any of this does not help us with any short cut.

Words are forms. Words are in a domain separate from the domain of energy and spirit.

:-)

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org