> Ed,

> So, my advice is to give Mayka a very large amount of latitude on her
phrasing,

Yes, I should avoid responding to all statements, whose intended meaning
I am not at least 90% certain I apprehend correctly.

>  ... and approach all of her posts with a generous and positive
attitude.

> Otherwise she's liable to put a big case of whoop-ass on you!

> Â…Bill!

Definition of 'whoop ass' (new term to me):
    * A can of whoop ass, sometimes written as whoopass, is a slang
figure of speech referring to a "whooping" (whipping or beating) of
someone's buttocks. It is used to indicate that aggressive and
dominating actions are pending, as in a competition or sporting event.

There is no avoiding the inexorable Law of Karma: naughty boys do what
they do and they get what they get!  ;-)