Mark:

The form of a human being is not separated from planet earth.  You're right and
everything is impermanent including  planet earth with all its continuous
flowing of Miltie-different forms  life.  Humans being are another form of life
manifested out of conditions.  There is the earth in human beings as there is
the fire, water, air and consciousness.  I was not giving human attributes to
earth though you seemed to perceive in that way.  When one touches the
emptiness of the form then one sees things with the eyes of the non eyes, the
ears of the non ears....it's in that way that one sees the non separation from
any form and non form.

What you call natural disasters happened much before human beings were
manifested on Earth I just call evolution, change, impermanence.  But disasters
caused as a reaction of our planet earth by human beings abused to nature are
very far of being natural disasters.  Expressing in a poetic way or with
metaphors the "suffering" of the earth caused by human abuse is not giving to
Mother Earth human attributes at all but an expression of  empathy towards
towards planet earth.

There is this really good teaching from TNH about interbeing that advices us to
see everything in the light of interbeing. I took a cut from one of my
geraniums and planted in a small pot.  I looked at the little pot everyday.
The more the little cut started to grow bigger and bigger, the less soil was
left in the pot.  The soil become the geraniums!.

Mayka