One of the most spaciousness connection to spirituality and science that I have read.

Thank you Jennifer for taking the time. It gave me a warm feeling.

Indeed, as long as we can accept everything with open heart, our heart is the collective hearts of everyone.

Please continue to post.

_/\_
JMJM

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com