From: "ED" <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Sender: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 16:44:50
To: <Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Questions, questions, question

siska,

If you like what you have just seen, you must be (at least partially)
enlightened.

The Buddha might say: "Seventeen trillion events transpired in the
course of that interchange."

I look forward to your joining in the conversations.

--ED

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, siska_...@... wrote:

Hi All,

I'm new to this list and I'm new to Zen. I think I like this list.

siska

Mayka,

I'm sorry that you feel that way.

> ALL WHAT I MEAN IS THAT YOU HAVE BORED ME TO DEATH.  LET ME ALONE!!!!
GET LOST.  DO YOUÂ GET IT NOW????...GOSH!!!