Hi Ed,

> The Zen Forum exists in samsara - so, hold on to your seat and expect
> anything - and even the worst!

:-)

I'm not totally new to Buddhism and terms like buddha nature, dhamma, samsara
etc are not new to me either, but it has been a long time since I read the
definitions, it may be a good idea to re-visit them.

> A Zen Master (and Bill) might advise: Just sit.

Good advice. Btw, I've never heard anyone saying the word "zazen". How do you
pronounce it?

From the meditation instruction that I received upon joining this forum, I
learned that the instruction for zazen does not differ that much from other
meditation technique where we are to be aware of our breath and present moment.
I don't know, did I miss anything?

> What does the Buddha mean?  When one is totally aware, will life be
> infinitely more fast-paced and exciting than an AD/HD-driven Hollywood action
> movie?  ;-)

Yes, I think so, really fast, but with awareness maybe not so exciting?

siska