From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
siska_...@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 12:03 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Zen, Self, I, Me and Mine

Hi Ed, Bill,

I just remember reading somewhere, long time ago that Buddha literally means
the awakened one. If I google the term for definition, I'd probably find
something like this too (among others), which means that Buddha is the one who
is awakened instead of direct experience.

So I think I'm going to skip all the definitions and allow this mind to
perceive whatever is when reading your posts. Sound like a lot more fun :-)

siska