Mike,

Would I be leaving the bar all in one piece? :-(

--ED

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, mike brown <uerusub...@...> wrote:

I *really* wanna see ED's chat up lines and their effects in one of my
local bars : )   Mike

ALL WHAT I MEAN IS THAT YOU HAVE BORED ME TO DEATH.  LET ME ALONE!!!!
GET LOST.  DO YOU GET IT NOW????...GOSH!!!

> ED;   > Keep talking continuous nonsense is very tiring.    Are you
speaking from experience?  :-)     > I don't mind doing that if the
nonsense bring me a good laugh or some kind of entertainment.    I hear
you.      > But as there is no real conversation,  or exchange of
anything here.  We both better let it go.  >  Mayka   Mayka, I have
faith in you that you are a powerful woman who can solve your problems
all by yourself - without any man's assistance.   --ED