I don't care who the buddha was/is. I experienced/experience his
teachings as leading me out of confusion and suffering, and toward

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, siska_...@... wrote:

I just remember reading somewhere, long time ago that Buddha literally
means the awakened one. If I google the term for definition, I'd
probably find something like this too (among others), which means that
Buddha is the one who is awakened instead of direct experience.

So I think I'm going to skip all the definitions and allow this mind to
perceive whatever is when reading your posts. Sound like a lot more fun