ED,

I second you, disregarding the mahayana's and vajrayana's myths.

Anthony

--- On Fri, 29/10/10, ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Zen, Self, I, Me and Mine
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 29 October, 2010, 12:03 AM

I don't care who the buddha was/is. I experienced/experience his
teachings as leading me out of confusion and suffering, and toward
happiness.

--ED

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, siska_...@... wrote:

I just remember reading somewhere, long time ago that Buddha literally
means the awakened one. If I google the term for definition, I'd
probably find something like this too (among others), which means that
Buddha is the one who is awakened instead of direct experience.

So I think I'm going to skip all the definitions and allow this mind to
perceive whatever is when reading your posts. Sound like a lot more fun
:-)

siska