From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Maria Lopez
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 5:42 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Zen] Questions, questions, question

Bill:
Do you think so?. Thanks for the warning.  Knowing this little remorse feels
release.

I have to say that I may well suffer from a wrong perception but I've been
sometimes under the impression that ED has some problems with women.  It felts
as he belonged to that category of men that undervalue the capacities of a
woman. As if the men were all pads in which women thinking is treated as
secondary. As if he had the need to be above a woman or something like this.
I wouldn't know how to explain it.  Perhaps a bit like a feminist but in the
form a man?.  He doesn't seem to real ice that we are in a zen forum and that
all that is irrelevant.
Mayka