Thank you.

Very clearly, simply and didactically explicated.

--- In, <billsm...@...> wrote:
> Siska,
> This is what all zen teaching is about - getting to that state of 'no
mind'. Japanese Zen Buddhism has terms for this state. The first
'glimpse' of 'no mind' or 'no self' or 'Buddha Mind' is called 'kensho'.
It comes unexpectedly and lasts only a brief time. This may be the
experiences you described in your post below.
> As you continue zen practice you may experience some very intense
versions of this called 'satori'. After kensho and satori your continued
zen practice will deepen and lengthen this state, and eventually
integrate it into your everyday life (or perhaps its more accurate to
say you will integrate your everyday life into Buddha Mind. Eventually
you can even re-integrate intellectualizations in Buddha Mind.
> How do you do this?, you asked. As I said above, this is what zen
teaching is about. The direct answer to your question is zazen. More
indirect methods are koan study, chanting, bowing, washing dishes,
mowing the lawn...anything done with your full attention and focus can
be your zen practice and can lead to this state.