There may not be a difference for the jurors but there is a difference for the
group as a whole, since DNA analysis is more accurate than entrail reading.

Modern technological societies require much more trust than less complex
societies. Any one could buy some DNA sequencer and build some super virus in
their basement. Anyone could blow up a natural gas pipeline. And science is
much bigger: I could learn imbibe lifetime most of 1800s science but not even
one sub field of current science.

No matter how much I understand about DNA sequences and probability, if I do
not perform the tests my self, I have to trust the person reporting the test
results.

Thanks,
Chris Austin-Lane
Sent from a cell phone