Bill,

All questions will be anwered in the course of our dialog.

However, in your opinion, judgment, knowledge, belief, observation or
experience, is the first statement true or false or something else?

In your opinion, judgment, knowledge, belief, observation or experience,
is the fsecond statement true or false or omething else?

Thanks, ED