From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Would zazen cure their malaise?
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, November 12, 2010, 7:01 PM

Rose,
Surely your mummy and daddy raised you to feel/think that you were/are a
princess and very, very special, (more special than all the other little girls
who were also raised by their mummies and daddies to feel/think that they were
princesses and very, very special?) No?
--ED

PS: Bill, in your estimation how many decades of zazen does it take to diffuse
the stink of the self's deluded feelings of specialness?